lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Becoming insane

what does that mean exactly?

to become insane, what is it that makes you crazy?
for me some people say it´s drugs, i say is frustration, some people say its guilt, i really don't know, but what i do know is the feeling the sensation of being absolutely out of the world, yet remaining coherent, so that you can fool even the closes persons you have...


I´m writing this as i listen to infected mushroom, i heard a song called becomingo insane at it got to me... I´ve never really liked electronic music nor dislike it, i was just not into that, but this guys are dope!



The real insanity is not to get out of the box, for me been insane is to do what ever some one tells you to do, to believe what you´re meant to believe, to live as you were brought up to live... That´s what is really insane for me...

No hay comentarios: